AGENT REFERRAL FAQs
Thank you so much for the referral!
- Q: How does the Rental Services agent referral process work?
- A: If you would like to send in a referral, all you need to do is fill out the form on the right, and it will be sent directly to us. It will then go to the correct department, and your client will be contacted shortly.
- Q: Do I need to show the property?
- A: No, you do not have to show any properties to potential tenants. If you would like to, you are more than welcome to, but it is not necessary.
- Q: When will I receive a referral check?
- A: You will receive your referral check once we have received a signed lease for the property. This also applies to referrals related to management services.
- Q: How long will it take for me to receive a referral check?
- A: Once the lease has been signed, that is when the check is requested. It can take anywhere from three days to a week from the time the check is requested to the time it is put in the mail.
- Q: How much will I receive for sending in a referral?
- A: It varies. For an exact amount you can visit the Beaumont Paragon MLS or call our office.
Refer a Client
Please fill this form out completely for best results.
Creel Investments, Inc.Copyright © Creel Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Property Management Website powered by Free Rental Site.
Sitemap | Links
Beaumont Office5955 Ohio Beaumont, TX 77705
Port Neches Office1107 Magnolia Port Neches, TX 77651
Orange Office1214 N. 16th St. Orange, TX 77630
Beaumont Property Management |
Lumberton Property Management |
Groves Property Management |
Port Arthur Property Management |
Nederland Property Management
Vidor Property Management | Fannett Property Management | Bridge City Property Management | China Property Management | Port Neches Property Management
Pleasure Island Property Management | Orange Property Management | Sour Lake Property Management | Silsbee Property Management | Mauriceville Property Management