How to Rent a House from Creel Investments
- Visit our available properties for rent page.
- Contact Creel Investments to view the property (we highly recommend viewing the property before putting down a deposit, once you make the deposit you are committed to the property)
- Visit one of our offices in Beaumont, Port Neches or Lumberton to fill out an application (or download an application here) and bring:
- Proof of income
- Valid Driver's License or ID
- Social Security Card
- Application fee ($35 for first adult, $20 for each additional tenant over the age of 18 years old)
- We will perform our background check for criminal, sex offender, eviction and credit then our office will contact you to let you know if your application was approved or denied.
- Make an appointment to put down your deposit and schedule a lease signing.
* Your application MUST be complete and all your required documents must be with the application in order to hold a property.
* Your deposit will only hold the property for up to two weeks.
- At the lease signing our agent will be happy to go over the lease and its details.
Once you've signed the lease and paid your rent, you get the keys and access to your new home.
Creel Investments, Inc.Copyright © Creel Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Property Management Website powered by Free Rental Site.
Sitemap | Links
Beaumont Office5955 Ohio Beaumont, TX 77705
Port Neches Office1107 Magnolia Port Neches, TX 77651
Orange Office1214 N. 16th St. Orange, TX 77630
Beaumont Property Management |
Lumberton Property Management |
Groves Property Management |
Port Arthur Property Management |
Nederland Property Management
Vidor Property Management | Fannett Property Management | Bridge City Property Management | China Property Management | Port Neches Property Management
Pleasure Island Property Management | Orange Property Management | Sour Lake Property Management | Silsbee Property Management | Mauriceville Property Management