How to Rent a House from Creel Investments
- Visit our available properties for rent page.
- Contact Creel Investments to view the property (we highly recommend viewing the property before putting down a deposit, once you make the deposit you are committed to the property)
- Visit one of our offices in Beaumont or Port Neches to fill out an application (or download an application here) and bring:
- Proof of income
- Valid Driver's License or ID
- Social Security Card
- Application fee ($35 for first adult, $20 for each additional tenant over the age of 18 years old)
- We will perform our background check for criminal, sex offender, eviction and credit then our office will contact you to let you know if your application was approved or denied.
- Make an appointment to put down your deposit and schedule a lease signing.
At the lease signing our agent will be happy to go over the lease and its details.
- Your application MUST be complete and all your required documents must be with the application in order to apply for a property.
- Your deposit will only hold the property for up to two weeks.
Once you've signed the lease and paid your rent, you get the keys and access to your new home.