How to Rent a House from Rental Services
- Visit our available properties for rent page.
- Contact Rental Services to view the property (we require viewing the property before putting down a deposit, once you pay the deposit, you are committed to the property).
- Visit one of our office locations in Beaumont or Port Neches to fill out an application (or download and print an application here and bring the following items:
- Proof of income (2-4 current check stubs)
- Valid Driver's License or ID
- Social Security Card
- Application fee ($35 for each applicant ages 18 years and older in the form of a money order or cashier’s check)
- We will perform our application process which consists of the following; background check for criminal, sex offender, eviction, rental verification, employment verification and a credit check. Once completed, our office will contact you within 3-5 business days to let you know if your application was approved or denied. We cannot guarantee an approval or denial for an application until we have completed the application.
- Make an appointment to pay your deposit in full and schedule a lease signing. You may also place the deposit on the property when you submit your rental application. If denied, you will receive your deposit back. If approved, your deposit is non-refundable until the lease has been fulfilled.
- Once your application is approved and the deposit paid, a lease signing will be scheduled.
- Your deposit will only hold the property for up to two weeks.
- At the lease signing our agent will be happy to go over the lease and its details.
Once you've signed the lease and paid your rent, you get the keys and access to your new home.