Hurricane Season Preparation
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
For our current residents, and residents of Southeast Texas, there are things you need to know about preparing for a hurricane. Creel Investments wants you to be informed about our policies and tips for getting ready for a hurricane.
Creel Investments, Inc. is not responsible for getting your home ready for a hurricane. It is the tenants responsibility to clean out the refrigerator, board up any windows, and pay rent. If you do not already have your Tenant Portal set up account with Creel Investments, please call our office to set one up. Rent is still due during a hurricane.
FIND YOUR PERFECT HOME
Hurricane Preparedness Tips
HELPFUL TIPS TO KNOW
There are many things that can be done to prepare for an evacuation. Here are a few tips:
- Have bottled water and non-perishable food items in the car.
- Be sure to have all prescription medications and dosage information on hand - do not leave these behind.
- Have an emergency kit for your vehicle.
- Have personal hygiene items available - baby wipes, soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Be sure to have all contact information for your household.
- Have all important documents in a secure location.
- Have a plan for your pets. If you have pets, either plan to take them with you or contact your local veterinarian clinic to see if they are boarding pets. Do not leave them at home!
- Besides boarding up windows, make sure to remove all ornaments from your lawn or porch.
RESOURCES TO MAKE YOUR STAY COMFORTABLE
If you are in the market for a great rental home, you have come to the right place. As a prospective tenant, we can help you through the process of finding and applying for the home of your dreams. Once you are a resident, we have a suite of tools to make your rental experience the best it can be.
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit a maintenance request, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
- How to Rent a House from Creel Investments
- Move In/Move Out Information
- Download Residential Application - (requires Adobe Reader to download)
"We are loving all of the space that we have in our new home, and finally getting close to having it
all unpacked. You guys have also been a joy to work with thus far... Looking forward to continuing the
relationship, and we will definitely be recommending your company to our friends as a need arises.
- Resident Testimonial
Links and Resources
Q: How do I qualify to rent?A: We will perform our background check for criminal, sex offender, eviction and credit then our office will contact you to let you know if your application was approved or denied.
Q: I did not have a pet when I moved in; may I have a pet now?A: First, email your Property Manager of your request for a pet. Do not move a pet into the property without permission. We will contact the owner and submit your request. If the owner does allow the pet, a pet fee is be required and must be paid before the pet can move it.
Creel Investments, Inc.Copyright © Creel Investments, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Property Management Website powered by Free Rental Site.
Sitemap | Links
Beaumont Office5955 Ohio Beaumont, TX 77705
Port Neches Office1107 Magnolia Port Neches, TX 77651
Orange Office1214 N. 16th St. Orange, TX 77630
Beaumont Property Management |
Lumberton Property Management |
Groves Property Management |
Port Arthur Property Management |
Nederland Property Management
Vidor Property Management | Fannett Property Management | Bridge City Property Management | China Property Management | Port Neches Property Management
Pleasure Island Property Management | Orange Property Management | Sour Lake Property Management | Silsbee Property Management | Mauriceville Property Management